By accessing this website we consider that you accept all of these terms and conditions as a whole.
Do not continue to use the Mart Construction website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions listed on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Statement and the Disclaimer and any or all of the following agreements:
- "Customer" and "You" refer to you, the person who has access to it the site and accepts the Terms and Conditions of the Company.
- "The Company" and "We" refers to our Company.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, the plural, the capitalization and / or this or that, is considered interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Mart Construction and / or its licensors are copyright holders of all Mart Construction material. All copyrights are reserved. You may view and / or print pages from https://www.mart.gr for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Not allowed :
- The sale, rental or licensing of material from https://www.mart.gr
- Reproduction, duplication or copying of material from https://www.mart.gr
- The redistribution of content made by Mart Construction (unless the content is made specifically for redistribution).
Links to our content
- The following organizations may have links to our website without prior written approval:
- Government services
- Search engines
- Online catalog distributors, when they cite us in their catalog, can link to our website in the same way that they link to hyperlinks to the websites of other listed companies.
- These organizations may provide links to our homepage, to publications or other information on the Website, provided that the link: (a) is not misleading (b) does not imply the sponsorship, promotion or approval of the linked part and its products or services and (c) is part of the operation of the affiliate.
- At our discretion, we can consider and approve other connection requests from the following types of organizations:
- well-known sources of information for consumers and / or businesses and the Consumers' Association,
- dot.com community pages,
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charitable sites,
- internet catalog distributors,
- internet portals,
- accounting, legal and consulting companies whose main customers are businesses, and
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve requests for links from these organizations if we find that: (a) the association does not reflect adversely against us or our accredited companies (for example, business associations or other organizations representing inherently suspicious types of business, opportunities at home, are not allowed), (b) the organism has no unsatisfactory history with us, (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink exceeds its absence, and (d) when the link is on the pla direct general information about the resources or is otherwise in accordance with the editorial content of a newsletter or similar product that promotes the mission of the organization.
These organizations may provide links to our homepage, posts or other website information, as long as the link: (a) is not misleading, b) does not implicitly imply sponsorship, promotion or approval of the linked site and products or services; and (c) is part of the operation of the affiliate.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in connecting to our website, you must notify us by sending an message via our contact page. Include your name, the name of your organization, contact information (such as a phone number and / or email address) and your website's URL, a list of URLs from which you intend to connect to our website, and a list of URLs on our site you want to connect to. Allow 2-3 weeks for us to respond.
Approved organizations may link to our site as follows:
- Using our company name, or
- Using a link (URL) to which they will be transferred, or
- By using any other description of our page or their material that makes sense in the context and form of operation of the linked part
You may not use the logo of Mart Construction or other graphic element page without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you can not create frames (iframes) around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our site.
We reserve the right at any time and at our discretion to request that you remove all links or specific links to our website. You agree to remove all links to our website immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. By continuing to contact our website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
Removing links from our site
If you find any link to our website or any linked website inappropriate for any reason, you can contact us. We will consider requests to remove links, but we will have no obligation to do so or to respond to you immediately.
Although we try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we undertake to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is constantly updated.
We have no responsibility or liability for any content displayed on your site. You agree to reimburse us and to defend us against all claims arising from or based on your website. Links to any page on your site or to any content or material that may be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or which infringes or supports the infringement of any third party rights are prohibited.
Denial of responsibility
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all statements, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including indicatively any guarantees required by law regarding satisfactory quality, suitability for use and / or use of reasonable care and skills).
Nothing in this disclaimer will not:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for negligent death or injury
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent deception
- limit any of our obligations or yours in any way not permitted by applicable law
- excludes any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability specified in this section and elsewhere in this Declaration: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph and (b) govern all obligations arising out of the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this Declaration, including the obligations arising from the contract, by tort (including negligence) and for breach of a legal obligation.
To the extent that the website and the information and services of the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any losses or damages of any nature.